Salary £17,000 - £18,000 per annum
Consultant Katie Drewitt
Date posted 21 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
We are currently have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Administrator/Resourcer to join our soon to open Liverpool office. The role will be to support a team of consultants with all general administrative duties and also to assist in sourcing candidates for specific roles.
The key responsibilities for a Team Administrator are:
- Providing administrative support to a team of consultants
- Liaising with contractors and candidates on a daily basis
- Updating figures and sales reports
- Sending out contracts to candidates and clients
- Assisting with any events and marketing communication.
- Creating presentations and Excel spreadsheets.
As a Team Administrator the ideal skills and experience will include:
- Excellent telephone manner and the ability to build rapport
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient use of Microsoft office packages
- Previous experience in an administration based role is desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who is looking for a role in a fast paced, corporate environment. This is a temporary to permanent position and the ideal candidate will be immediately available and initially willing to travel between Liverpool and Manchester for training purposes.
Please contact Katie Drewitt on 0161 240 7461 or apply online.