Salary £18000 - £23000 per annum
Consultant Katie Drewitt
Date posted 03 January 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator within a Cheadle based Wealth Management company. Both full and part time working (3-4 days) will be considered and the company is ideally looking for somebody with previous administrative experience within Financial Services.
The role of Administrator will be to support the Practice Manager and Business Director within a small yet busy office environment.
Responsibilities for Administrator:
- Dealing with all non-technical incoming telephone calls from clients and contacts
- Appointment making for all current and prospect clients
- Diary management
- Meeting pack preparation - including preparation of analytics, agenda etc
- Keeping clients updated at each stage of the investment process, working closely with the company Director
- Managing organised events for clients
- First point of contact answering the telephone
Your key skills:
- Experienced in working within a similar role, knowledge of financial services highly desirable
- Flexible approach to workload and day to day requirements of the business
- Experience of dealing with high net work individuals
- Excellent service level standards and attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner, and well presented
- Trustworthy and loyal, seeking long term commitment to the role
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Products i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook
Please contact Katie Drewitt on 0161 240 7461 or apply on-line. The client is based in Cheadle and there is parking on site.