Salary £20000 - £21000 per annum
Consultant Leah McLean
Date posted 12 October 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a manufacturing company based in North Manchester as a general administrator. This role is temporary and for an immediate start, so will require immediate availability.
The key responsibilities for a general administrator are:
- Sorting and organising relevant documents
- Answering phone calls and transferring these through to other members of staff if necessary
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Managing diaries
- Using systems such as Microsoft Office
- Filing and faxing documents
- Responding to e-mails both external and internal
- Updating computer records
A suitable general administrator would demonstrate skills in the following:
- Structuring your day efficiently
- Managing your time effectively
- Prioritising your workload as you will be in a busy environment that is varied
- Having keen attention to detail as you will be inputting important data
- Being as organised as possible
- Having good communication skills as you will be required to answer phone calls and speak to other members of the team
- Using different types of systems
This is the perfect opportunity for those who wish to begin their professional career after university within an office based environment as an general administrator. The role will be full time and will be based in North Manchester.
Please contact Victoria Yates to discuss this opportunity in more detail - email@example.com or call 0161 214 7430.