Consultant Leah McLean
Date posted 12 October 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a recruitment outsourcing company as a recruitment coordinator. This role is based in Manchester City Centre and is temporary ongoing. The role will be for an immediate start so will require immediate availability.
The key responsibilities for this Recruitment Coordinator role are:
- Ensuring the smooth running of the recruitment administration processes
- Ensuring all administration procedures and processes are fully documented for the on-site team
- To relieve on-site consultants of as much administration as possible by initiating improvements in systems and processes
- To work to set time frames for daily and weekly deadlines
- To conduct all administration surrounding the recruitment of candidates prior to, during and after engagement and employment
You would be able to:
- Work with consultants in formatting documents and information to be issued to agencies
- Gain an understanding of the roles and requirements
- Follow up with suppliers for both outstanding contracts and references,
- Manage External Resource Extension and Renewals process alongside the consultants responsible for these candidates
- Maintain contractor administration, including credit checks and completion of files for Temp/Contractor hires and contractor aftercare
- Book meeting rooms for On-Site Recruiter and Team Leader, as well as interview rooms for hiring managers
- Assist consultants with managing advertising process
The Recruitment Coordinator role will be full time Monday to Friday and is based in the heart of the Manchester City Centre. This opportunity is ideal for someone who is immediately available and looking for a company where they can gain new skills within a corporate environment.
Please contact Leah Mclean to discuss this Recruitment Coordinator opportunity in more detail - email@example.com or call 0161 240 7467.