Senior Pensions Administrator
Consultant Shaz Flanagan
Date posted 10 October 2016
A leading and well-known UK based business is looking for an in-house senior Pensions Administrator to join their HR team based in Salford.
The main objective of the senior pensions administrator will be to deliver a high quality pensions administration service and ensuring all service level agreements are met on time.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Working with the pensions operational team to ensure all member requests for quotations are dealt with efficiently
- answering pensions queries over the phone and via email providing accurate and timely information
- check and authorise other people’s work and ensure all responses are accurate
- Recommending improvements to standard processes and documentation
- Keeping up to date with any relevant pensions systems and pensions legislation in the UK
- Complete any ad hoc pensions administration tasks as required
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- experience of defined benefit or defined contribution pensions in either an in-house or outsourced environment is essential to this role
- An understanding of pension schemes in the UK and current pensions legislation is desirable
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A commitment to delivering exceptional levels of customer service
- have prior experience and understanding of pension databases and systems
- An ability to organise and prioritise their workload on a day to day basis to meet all SLAs
This is a fantastic job opportunity to work as a senior pensions administrator for a well known nationwide organisation with excellent benefits.
For more information on the pensions administrator job please contact Shaz Flanagan on 0161-214-7403 or email@example.com