HR and Recruitment Administrator
Salary £15000 - £17000 per annum
Consultant Vicky Yates
Date posted 07 October 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen as a HR and Recruitment Administrator for an accountancy firm based in Warrington. The company are going through a busy period and are looking to take on enthusiastic individuals to support the HR team.
As a HR and Recruitment Administrator your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that the recruitment requisitions are raised, signed and recorded for all vacancies
- Record all applications, actions taken and candidate feedback
- Ensure that interviews are arranged with the required parties, that meeting rooms are booked and feedback obtained and provided to the Recruitment Agency or directly to the candidate
- Assist the HR Department with administration duties
- Provide all new starter details to the HR team so that contracts and offers can be processed and the starters set up on the relevant systems in a timely manner
- Any other duties that are deemed necessary to support the business as and when required.
You should have the following skills and experience:
- HR or Recruitment experience is desirable
- An excellent telephone manner
- The ability to communicate with confidence at all levels
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to manage and prioritise a busy workload
This is a temporary position for 3-4 months however for the right candidate there could be further opportunities with the business.
If you are interested in the above HR and Recruitment Administrator role please e-mail Victoria Yates at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0161 214 7430