Salary £80 - £85 per day
Consultant Katie Drewitt
Date posted 30 September 2016
A Global Managed Service Provider (MSP), is currently recruiting for a number of PES (Pre Employment Screening) Coordinators to join their Manchester office. Since 1997 they have helped many of the world’s leading organisations improve the quality of their candidates, reduce recruitment costs and shorten their time to hire.
The PES Coordinator is required to achieve operational excellence by effectively coordinating the end to end background screening process. The PES Coordinator is responsible for meeting and exceeding required service level standards for background screening for permanent, temporary and contract staff employed on behalf of their clients.
The main duties and responsibilities of the PES Coordinator are:
Ensure all candidates are screened in line with client policies and procedures
- Ensure all candidates are screened in line with government legislation
- Audit all candidate screens prior to submitting to the PES Audit team for final approval
- Effectively communicating with all stakeholders on a daily basis to ensure all parties are informed of progress throughout the screening process
- Effectively communicate with all third parties throughout the screening process to ensure responses are received within the agreed time frames
- Liaise with the relevant on-site contact regarding exceptions and any potential delays to start dates, to enable them to update the client accordingly
- Initial meetings with Resource Solutions candidates
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a global organisation. Please apply now or contact Katie Drewitt on 0161 240 7461.