Salary £17000 - £18000 per annum
Consultant Katy O'Loughlin
Date posted 21 September 2016
A global logistics and transport company, are recruiting an Administrator to join this Liverpool team. This friendly, social and vibrant team are seeking someone who can engage with their company culture, team and ethos.
This is a great opportunity to join a company with excellent long-term prospects, continually growing and diversifying.
Your Administrator responsibilities will include:
- Updating client/customer databases
- Processing shipping documentation
- Working to tight deadlines
- Liaised with clients to resolve queries
- Running reports on Excel
- Ensuring all shipping documentation is submitted correctly and to deadline, quality checking
Requirements for the Administrator role:
- Prior shipping experience is desirable but not essential
- Prior administration experience is essential
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Must have proven experience of working to deadlines
- Advanced Excel experience is required
- A hard-working, can-do attitude is needed
This is a great opportunity to join a welcoming and friendly team, great opportunities for development.
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to get in touch by applying to this advert, or contact Katy O'Loughlin on: 01612147433 firstname.lastname@example.org