Salary Competitive pro rata salary
Location City of Westminster
Consultant Zoe Stratmann
Date posted 25 August 2016
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a part-time Administrative Assistant to work in a Fund Management company specialising in equity and bond investments for private and institutional investors based in the West End, London. You will provide professional administration support to the Company Secretarial team.
Administration Assistant Job Description:
As the Administrative Assistant you will be the first point of contact for the team, dealing efficiently and politely with requests from clients and the departments as well as being the point of contact for internal and external enquiries. The role will involve general ad hoc duties, as well as diary management for the team and any other tasks as requested.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Point of contact for internal and external enquiries
- Assisting with preparing papers for board and committee meetings, both electronic and paper versions
- Upkeep of records retained in the department relating to dealing in shares and other financial instruments by directors and employees
- Monitoring of emails, maintaining a contacts database and taking calls and messages for team members
- Typical general correspondence including letters, memos, faxes, reports
- Diary management for and the team
- Amending and maintaining a database of published documents (in PDF format) and liaison with website team for uploading
- Routine office administration (e.g.: filing, faxing, photocopying, shredding, archiving etc.)
- Typing up minutes of meetings
- Processing invoices
- Responsibility for maintaining the library of company secretarial policies and procedures
Your key skills:
- Proven experience in an administrative support role
- Prior experience of working with Blueprint (preferred)
- Advanced knowledge Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong knowledge Adobe Acrobat
- Accuracy and attention to detail even when working under pressure
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Ability to deal professionally and discreetly with confidential information
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Flexible and adaptable in approach to work
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
About the company:
This is a UK leading fund management company that provides investment services to individual and institutional investors through mutual funds and also for institutional clients, through separately managed accounts and sub-advised funds. As the part-time Administrative Assistant, you will be joining an excellent and well regarded organisation at a time of global expansion and growth.
If you are interested in this fantastic London based part-time Administrative Assistant opportunity, please click to apply.