Salary £38,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Lily Sparrow
Date posted 11 July 20192019-07-11 2019-08-10 financial-services London London GB GBP 38000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Investment Bank is currently looking for an experience PA to join their vibrant office based in the heart of London. This role is on a Fixed term contract (FTC) basis of at least 12 months and will give you the opportunity to work at one of the worlds largest cooperative financial institution's.
The PA will be working for the COO of one of the largest global investment banks and will involve the following responsibilities:
Key responsibilities include:
1. Organisation and planning
- Diary management and meeting arrangements
- Travel organisation
2. Administrative and secretarial tasks
- PowerPoint presentations
- Archiving documents
- Safe custody submissions and retrievals
- Typing, formatting and updating documents
- Expense processing
- Invoice processing
- Arrange certified signature certificates
- Process agent letters
3. Assistance in project management
- Legal library administration
- Help in PowerPoint presentations and communication on key project advancements
- Help lawyers in the use of new tools and new processes (new tools for documentation management – storage, e-signature, contracts management, etc)
The ideal PA will have previous experience working within a corporate environment, and have supported a head of department.
This role offers an amazing experience for the successful PA and will help develop their skills within a diverse and fast paced environment.