Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Leah Shannon
Date posted 28 May 20192019-05-28 2019-07-27 it Liverpool Merseyside GB GBP 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Project Coordinator Liverpool - £35,000 A Liverpool-based business are looking for an Applications Co-ordinator to join them. You will be working within the Business department As the Project Co-ordinator, you will be overseeing all administrative and managerial services to the Head of Business Partnering. You will be providing governance support, documenting, co-coordinating and looking after the various control frameworks and data.
Key Responsibilities will involve the following:
- You will be prioritising workloads and scheduling diaries
- Prioritising, reviewing and assigning actions given by the Head of Business Partnering.
- Co-ordinate the management of department operational controls, reporting, workforce performance and communications
Additionally, you’ll be providing assurance across control areas including:
- Facilitation of vendor management reviews and assurance checks
- Confirming the department adheres to governance requirements, reporting back to line managers on this
- Communicate with other teams providing ad-hoc support when needed to help co-ordinate and lead projects
Key Skills that we are looking for:
- Impeccable co-ordination, organisation and attention to detail
- Understanding of administering control frameworks and reporting on these
- Proven experience working in a regulated environment
- IT Skills, mainly Microsoft suite: Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Strong planning skills with a process-driven way of working
- Technical or managerial qualification (NVQ Level 3 or above)
- Proven experience in a similar role/function providing support to Senior Management or Executive level
Prince2, PMI OR MSP certified or CISA / CISM is desirable but not a requirement.
If you have experience in a regulated environment as an project analyst / project coordinator / pmo / application coordinator then please get in touch for more information. Apply directly to be considered.