Salary £40,000 - £47,000 per annum
Consultant Maisie Ousby
Date posted 02 May 20192019-05-02 2019-07-01 admin-and-secretarial UK Robert Walters
We are recruiting a Personal Assistant position for a global restaurant chain based in London. This Personal Assistant role is an additional head count for a new CEO in a growing business, looking for someone to join on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to work with Senior individuals for a well established and growing company.
The key responsibilities for the Personal Assistant role include:
- Complex diary management
- Arranging meetings, compiling the agenda and minute taking
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Drafting documents and presentations
- Event planning and management
- Manage and correspond to emails
- Carry out other tasks and projects when required
It is essential for the candidate to have several years Personal Assistant experience for senior individuals and to have strong IT skills.
If the Personal Assistant role based in London is of interest to you then please apply, alternatively if you have any questions please email me at Maisie.firstname.lastname@example.org