Salary £28,000 - £33,000 per annum
Consultant Rebecca Garrity
Date posted 12 April 20192019-04-12 2019-05-12 admin-and-secretarial Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 28000 33000 33000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Personal Assistant 12 Month FTC Manchester City Centre £28,000 - £33,000 DOE Immediate Start
My client is seeking an Executive Personal Assistant to support on a 12 month FTC basis. As the Personal Assistant you will manage the provision of an effective, efficient, confidential executive assistant, secretarial and administrative support service to the Executive board, Chair and various Board Meetings. Playing a key, central role in supporting our CEO; this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to apply their skills set and make something their own.
• Support the co-ordination of administrative support staff to ensure delivery of high-quality seamless secretarial, administrative, reception services across.
• Where relevant as directed, supervise administrative support staff, managing workflow, monitoring progress and activity completion to ensure adherence to time and quality expectations.
• Complete complex technical activities, utilising knowledge of corporate procedures, to provide specialist support to the business.
• Design and develop materials or provide information for use by internal or external audiences to ensure they are well informed and equipped.
• Respond to requests from various stakeholders, providing specialist advice in order to deliver the information and/or understanding they require.
• Review and interpret information, advising internal customers of appropriate action to fulfil procedural and regulatory requirements.
• Manage the Executive’s diaries to ensure the efficient use of time and management of conflicting and changing priorities.
• Manage the Executive’s incoming emails and post, including the drafting of responses, prioritising and responding in a timely manner and cascading to appropriate personnel for responses where necessary.
• Draft letters, reports, agendas, minutes, presentations and other documentation on behalf of the Chief Executive and Chair compliant with the organisation’s requirements.
• Recommend and implement, where appropriate, improvements to current administrative processes and procedures in order to assist efficient functioning of the Executive’s Offices.
• Arrange travel and accommodation ensuring effective use of budgets.
Skills and Experience:
Experience in a similar role in a busy and diverse office environment, delivering a Personal Assistant service to senior managers and directors.
Experience of building relationships with senior colleagues and internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis, at varying levels.
Experience of working with sensitive and confidential material in an impartial and professional manner.
Experience in planning and organising events such as seminars, presentations and workshops to both internal and external clients.
Experience of managing a team/supervising a team engaged in complex tasks.
For more information please call Rebecca on 0161 240 7468 or email firstname.lastname@example.org