Client and Customer Services Manager
Salary Up to £30,000 per annum
Consultant Natasha Tingley
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-13 2019-07-12 call-centre-and-customer-service UK Robert Walters
Robert Walters are working with a Client in Bedfordshire for the recruitment of a Client and Customer Services Manager to look after a team of advisors within a contact centre environment.
Manage and motivate a team of Client Services Advisors, ensuring that an excellent level of Customer Service is delivered to both internal and external customers. Coach and develop the team ensuring that Client & Customer queries are logged, investigated and resolved in a timely manner, in line with agreed SLA’s. Ensuring that all queries are investigated thoroughly, root cause analysis identified and correction actions agreed and implemented. Work collaboratively with other Team Leaders to review the entire Customer Experience, identifying process improvements and efficiencies that will benefit both us and our Clients. Leading by example at all times you will be highly motivated and be an excellent communicator.
Key Responsibilities / Outputs
- Responsible for the recruitment, induction and performance management of the team.
- Identify training needs and build individual development plans to ensure that Team Mates have the necessary skills to perform their role.
- Carry out regular team meetings and 121’s with the team.
- Analyse telephony reporting and KPI data to identify performance and service trends, taking necessary action.
- Ensure all Client & Customer queries are logged on the CRM system and resolved in line with agreed SLA’s.
- Investigate escalated queries/complaints from internal and external customers.
- Facilitate open and honest two-way communication, ensuring key messages are cascaded to all team mates encouraging feedback and sharing of ideas and best practice.
- Conduct HR meetings such as probationary reviews, disciplinary & return to work interviews etc.
- Recognise and reward good performance, continually motivate and build team morale.
- Maintain and administer Client specific KPI’s and reports.
- Liaise with Client Managers, New Business Development, Senior Management, Operations and Depots as required.
- Attend meetings & conference calls with Clients and internal departments to represent and our business.
- Build processes and cross-functional working practices that reduce query resolution times and the increase the overall Customer Experience.
- Review and amend Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) making it easier for the team to perform their role.
- Attend daily conference calls with Operations to discuss service issues and escalations where necessary.
- Support in the implementation of new Clients into our business.
- Assist in the development of new processes and identifying areas for improvement.
- Support the Director of Client & Customer Services and Client Service Manager on a day to day basis, attending meetings and representing the department.
- Proven experience managing a Customer Service team in a contact centre environment.
- Strong motivational, team building and leadership skills.
- Able to deal with all HR aspects of management including recruitment, absence, performance management and dealing with any behavioural issues.
- Excellent & confident communicator both verbally and in writing.
- Driven to succeed and seek out areas for continuous improvement.
- Ability to present and communicate with confidence to a wide range of audiences.
- Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Ability to influence at all levels.
- Ability to lead, manage and inspire teams.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Fully competent in the use of Microsoft packages especially Word & Excel.
- Ability to follow and provide clear instructions.
- Valid UK Driving License.