Import/Export Coordinator - 12 Month Contract
Salary £16 - £18 per hour + Free Parking, Flexible Working
Consultant Joseph Bennetts
Date posted 07 May 20192019-05-07 2019-06-06 admin-and-secretarial UK Robert Walters
Robert Walters are delighted to be working with a long standing client based in Bracknell to assist in recruiting for an Import/Export Coordinator to join them on a 12 month contract basis starting ASAP.
The purpose of this role is to assist in the design, implementation and co-ordination of a robust Import/Export compliance programme for the U.K operation of our clients business.
- Provide interpretations of import and export laws and regulations to colleagues and guide them through this to ensure compliance throughout.
- Distribute changes in regulations and sanctions which may influence best practice.
- Assist in delivery of an ongoing, tailored training programme around import/export control, Authorised Economic Operator compliance, risk identification and escalation.
- Coordinate with the Global Trade Compliance for the Regional Operating unit to include corporate visibility.
- Sign documents and file reports related to import/export shipments on behalf of UK import/export operations.
- Indepth knowledge of Import/Export deliverable
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Working knowledge of Good Distribution Practice
- Be analytical with good problem solving skills
The role can offer:
- Competitive hourly rate of between £16 - £18 per hour
- 12 month contract giving exposure to the wider business and possibility of opportunities after
- Flexible working hours
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidised onsite canteen and coffee shop