Risk Management Support Administrator
Salary Up to £25,000 per annum
Consultant Charlotte Bradshaw
Date posted 01 May 20192019-05-09 2019-06-30 admin-and-secretarial UK Robert Walters
I am currently recruiting for a Risk Management Support Administrator to join one of our clients who are a progressive and innovative business who welcome and embrace new ideas. They are looking for a Risk Management Support Administrator to join the Risk Management team and take responsibility of all contract and appointment documentation and undertake internal audits. The role will be assisting with maintaining ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO18001 accreditation's.
- Responsible for the production of all appointment documentation, with assistance from the technical divisions.
- Responsible for the production of all sub-consultant appointment documentation, with assistance from the technical divisions.
- Management of all client and sub-consultant appointment documents and records within the Company's ERP system and Intranet.
- Conducting internal audits, both project specific and task specific.
- Assist with maintaining ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO18001 accreditation's.
- Reporting to management meetings on status of he appointment documents and raising issues and improvements.
- Liaising with technical teams to ensure that technical document templates are maintained and conform with the Company's standard terms and conditions and appointment templates.
- Assisting with the Finance Director in monitoring regulatory compliance, in particular professional indemnity insurance.
- Implementation of standards introduced by RICS.
- Assist with the development of relevant and robust procedures and staff training programs.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to implement and embed change.
- Ability to organise and prioritise.
- Ability to work unaided.
- Knowledge of quality systems would be beneficial.
- An understanding of RICS professional standards would be beneficial.
- Private health cover.
- Pension scheme.
- Income protection.
- Life assurance.
- 25 days holiday increasing with length of service, plus holiday purchase and sell-back schemes.
- Free on-site parking.
- Regular salary reviews.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a great business who thrive on their employee's satisfaction and hold Investors in People status.