Customer Service Advisor
Salary Up to £20,000 per annum
Consultant Charlotte Bradshaw
Date posted 09 April 20192019-04-09 2019-06-08 call-centre-and-customer-service Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 20000 20000 20000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
I am currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor for one of my clients based in Manchester City Centre. This is an exciting opportunity to join an exceptional business who not only offer a competitive salary, career growth and development but value their employee's and offer exceptional benefits. The role of a Customer Service Advisor will be to act as the first point of contact for all Customer and Broker Enquires, ensuring that queries are resolved within a specific timescale whilst delivering exceptional service to the customer.
- Prioritise all incoming calls and emails ensuring that they are passed to the correct member of staff, or dealt with directly.
- Ensure customer queries are resolved and responded to within specific timescales.
- Ensure efficient flow of information between the Sales Team and Customer Services.
- Build strong working relationships with other teams around the business.
- Liaise with internal and external management team.
- Be aware of and comply with all company policies and procedures
- Work to achieve the set KPI's as set out by the Customer Services Line Manager.
- Unique team spirit and teamwork
- Outstanding Communication
- Passion for Excellence
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous customer service experience is essential.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish credibility and build relationships with Senior Managers and other internal and external parties.
- Excellent IT Skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in all areas of work.
- Must feel comfortable working in a fast paced office environment.
- Able to work well as part of a team as well as individually.