Salary £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Consultant Charlotte Bradshaw
Date posted 05 February 2019 2019-02-052019-04-06 admin-and-secretarial Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 22000 25000 25000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of my clients based in Manchester City Centre. The role will be a key member of their administration team and you will show willingness to be involved in a range of activities to support the team. My client is looking for someone who is able to balance priorities and build strong elationships within a dynamic and hard working group of employees.
- Assisting with Project Managers, Project Directors and the wider team with project-specific administrative tasks.
- Diary management for senior managers.
- Collating data and preparing reports.
- Production, editing, formatting of reporst using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Understand the importance of deadlines and communicate well with colleagues to complete tasks effectively.
- Note taking in weekly team meetings.
- Good knowledge of systems and a willingness to demonstrate this to others.
- Booking and managing meeting rooms.
- Answering telephones and take accurate messages for the relevant person/department.
- Travel management for senior managers.
- Assisting with ad-hoc team administration requirements.
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrate fexibility, be polite, cooperative and have an approachable manner.
- Dilligent with attention to detail.
- Can-do attitude.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Willingness to challenge and escalate issues when necessary.
- Thinks ahead and sees problems before they arise.