Office Manager & PA
Salary £27,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Dawn May
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-05-04 admin-and-secretarial Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 27000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Office Manager & PA We are currently looking for an experienced Office Manager & PA to join an exciting and growing business in a new permanent role in Birmingham City Centre. Responsible for the overall successful running of the Birmingham office you will also manage confidential information and support the management team as required. Working Monday - Friday, the salary is depending on experience between: £27,000 - £35,000.
Duties for the Office Manager & PA will include:
• Holding overall responsibility for the Birmingham office you will manage relationships with all service providers, facilities and ensure all equipment and standards are maintained
• Providing administrative confidential support to the management team as required
• Maintaining high standards and enabling staff to work in a safe, modern and efficient working environment including enforcing a clean desk policy
• Accountable for reception activities, line managing the receptionist and ensuring all visitors are given the appropriate welcome
• Developing and producing regular and up to date communication to support employee engagement including wall charts, PowerPoint presentations for management delivery and newsletters etc.
• PA duties will include; diary management, organising meetings (internal and external), managing confidential and sensitive information, organising travel and team events; and dealing with expense claims
Essential skills of the Office Manager & PA:
• Experience of managing an office previously, ideally with some PA responsibilities
• General office management knowledge and experience including facilities, scheduling and organising meetings and coordinating hospitality
• Excellent IT skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• We are looking for an enthusiastic, engaging and positive person
If this opportunity is of interest, then please forward your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for more information 0121-260 2520.