Consultant Victoria Stanton
Date posted 07 August 20192019-08-15 2019-09-06 financial-services London London GB WC2E 9AB GBP 26000 28000 28000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Global Investment Bank are looking for a Receptionist to work in their London office in the heart the City. The Receptionist will start in a temporary position however, it does have the option to go permanent for the right person.
The multinational advisory bank are looking for a Receptionist to start in their Guest Liaison team, initially on a temporary basis for 3 months with the view to go permanent. As the Receptionist you will be on rotation every two weeks and will be responsible for the delivering the best service for their clients visiting the building. The daily responsibilities will include the following duties:
- Meet and great each client and registered them into the building if needed
- Deal with any general enquiries
- Manage the booking requests including cancellations, amendments and same day bookings
- Coordinate any technical equipment needed for the meeting and any refreshments
- Carry out room inspections and ensure the rooms are kept tidy
- Maintain the reception area
The Receptionist must already have experience in working within a similar role and ideally have already worked within the financial services. You must have excellent communication skills and have the ability to liaise with staff at all levels.
This role will move quickly! If you are interested then please apply!