Salary £16000 - £18000 per annum
Consultant Vicky Yates
Date posted 11 January 2017
Robert Walters are currently recruiting for a corporate Receptionist to work at their Manchester office. The role as a Receptionist will involve front desk co-ordination and administration.
The key responsibilities for a Receptionist are:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Setting up meeting rooms including video conferencing
- Answering and directing all incoming calls to the relevant people.
- Sorting and distributing post
- Arranging couriers
- Sending out meeting confirmation to clients
- Diary management
- Document formatting
- Assisting with client events and conferences
As a Receptionist the ideal skills and experience will include:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Able to work in a team
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience as a receptionist is desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who is looking for a busy receptionist position in a corporate environment. This is a temporary to permanent position.
Please contact Victoria Yates to discuss this opportunity in more detail – victoria.yates @robertwalters.com or call 0161 240 7430.