Front Desk Coordinator
Salary £16000 - £18000 per annum
Consultant Vicky Yates
Date posted 05 January 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Front Desk Coordinator within a professional services company based in Manchester City Centre. The role as a Front Desk Coordinator will involve reception and administration duties.
The key responsibilities for a Front Desk Coordinator are:
- Dealing with all incoming and internal calls on a busy switchboard and re-directing appropriately in a timely manner
- Being the first point of contact for clients
- Diary management
- Meeting room management
- Composing e-mails to various clients
- Responding to general queries
- Post room duties - franking outgoing mail and couriering parcels for all departments
- Ad-hoc administration work on behalf of the PA’s and management.
As a Front Desk Coordinator the ideal skills and experience will include:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Able to work in a team
- Excellent oral and written communications;
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment;
- Previous experience as a receptionist is desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who is looking for a busy receptionist position in a corporate environment. This is a temporary to permanent position.
Please contact Victoria Yates to discuss this opportunity in more detail – victoria.yates @robertwalters.com or call 0161 240 7430.