Administrative/Reception/Post-Room Assistant 6 month FTC
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 14 August 20192019-08-20 2019-10-13 financial-services Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 18000 20000 20000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent opportunity is available with a Financial Services organisation based in Birmingham City Centre for a Receptionist/Administrator/Post-Room Assistant on a 6 month fixed term contract initially in this varied support role.
The working hours will be 7 hours per day with 1 hour for lunch. You will be required to provide an efficient support service to the business in this customer facing role reporting to the Assistant Manager.
- Assist with efficient running of reception and meeting rooms and cover for reception in the absence of the receptionist
- Ensure switchboard calls are answered promptly
- welcome clients and visitors promptly and professionally
- Assist with provision of refreshments in meeting rooms
- Provide efficient postal and messenger service to the business including distribution of mail in the absence of the post room assistant
- Requirement to assist in the print room in the absence of the print room assistant.
- Support the facilities manager as required
The Receptionist/Administrative Assistant will have some prior experience of front of house or receptionist roles within professional services organisations, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You will have excellent organisational skills and be able to work under pressure and ensure deadlines are met. You will have general administrative experience and be required to support the facilities manager as required. You will have strong IT skills, particularly Microsoft office and outlook and great time management skills.
This is an excellent opportunity within a great working environment. Please apply now or for further information contact Kayte Short at firstname.lastname@example.org