Salary £17,000 - £20,000 per annum + benefits
Consultant Lauren Ellison
Date posted 07 August 20192019-08-07 2019-10-06 admin-and-secretarial Birmingham West Midlands GB B1 1TT GBP 17000 20000 20000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Administration Assistant to join a busy consultancy to support professional and technical teams, based in Birmingham.
A well established organisation, who were founded in 1999 are seeking an experienced Permanent Administrator to join their team. They are a large, well-known consultancy who operate nationally out of several regional offices, with a dynamic and progressive culture.
This role will be responsible for supporting teams of professional and technical staff based at their Birmingham office, and providing high quality administrative support for the Oxford office. There will be a wide range of duties and responsibilities, including:
- Providing admin support to the technical teams
- document updates, such as formatting and amending documents
- Audio typing of minutes
- Travel and accommodation booking
- Meeting coordination, including arranging meetings, minute taking at meetings and booking meeting rooms
- Updating documents such as excel spreadsheets
- post management including liaising with couriers and taking post to the post office
- checking expenses
- maintain stock levels such as office stationary
This list is not extensive and other duties may be required.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following experience:
- Previous experience working within an Admin Assistant role
- Experience working within the Private Sector
- IT Skills - proficient on microsoft office
- Good organisation skills and attention to detail
- A "can-do" attitude
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £20,000pa dependant on experience, and a wide range of competitive benefits. These include: holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays, private health cover, pension and life assurance. This organisation have a fantastic culture with a real focus on their people, and have been named as one of the top 50 employers within their sector.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now and if your application is successful you will hear back in the next week.