Risk Management Administrator
Salary £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Consultant Charlotte Bradshaw
Date posted 03 April 20192019-04-08 2019-06-02 admin-and-secretarial Sale Cheshire GB GBP 22000 25000 25000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of our clients based in Sale. This is an exciting role to join a fantastic business who progressing rapidly and a forward thinking company. Their drive is to offer an exceptional service and this role is offering a supportive career progression within their business. They are looking for a Risk Management Administrator to join their Risk Management Team to take responsibility for the production of all appointment documentation and undertake internal audits. The role will also include assisting with developing training programmes and implementing the Company standards of documentation.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the production of all appointment documentation, with assistance and support from the technical divisions.
- Responsible for the production of all sub-consultant appointment documentation, with assistance from the technical divisions.
- Management of all client and sub consultant appointment documents and records within the company's ERP system and Intranet.
- Assist with the development of relevant and robust procedures and staff training programs.
- Conducting internal audits, both project specific and task specific.
- Assist with maintaining company accreditation's.
- Reporting to management meetings on status of appointment documents and raising issues and improvements.
- Liaising with technical teams to ensure that technical document templates are maintained and confirm with the company's standard terms and conditions and appointment templates.
- Assisting the Finance Director in monitoring regulatory compliance, in particular professional indemnity insurance.
- Implementation of standards introduced by RICS.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to implement and embed change.
- Ability to organise and prioritise.
- Ability to work unaided.
- Knowledge of quality systems would be beneficial.
- An understanding of terms and conditions would be beneficial.
- An understanding of RICS professional standards would be beneficial.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business who value their employees and hold Investors in People Status. They are able to provide the below to the successful candidate:
- A competitive salary.
- A great benefits package including private health cover, pension scheme, income protection, life assurance and retail discount scheme.
- 25 days holidays that increase with length of service
- Free on-site parking
This is a permanent opportunity, for further details please contact Charlotte Bradshaw on firstname.lastname@example.org