Legal Admin Assistant
Salary Up to £18,000 per annum
Consultant Charlotte Bradshaw
Date posted 07 February 2019 2019-02-072019-04-08 admin-and-secretarial Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 18000 18000 18000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an award-winning law firm in Manchester city centre. My client believes that any successful organisation needs excellent office support and they are currently looking to add to their exceptional team. The role will be ensuring that their support staff and clients receive professional, efficient and high quality support.
- Producing documentation for the team.
- Printing of emails and attachments.
- Photocopying, scanning and delivery/collection of large volume document production.
- Processing/submitting travel invoice, expense claims and maintenance and filling of copies.
- Administration in association with payment for fee earners.
- Preparation of admin for money payments.
- Organising and maintaining systems to ensure effective document management.
- Supporting fee earners with contact details ensuring new business contact details are entered correctly.
- Assisting Legal PAs with proactively downloading and printing reports on contacts ahead of meetings and pitches.
- Supporting the team with booking meeting rooms, coordinating meetings, facilities and arranging events.
- Undertaking research when required.
- Collating and indexing legal documentation.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Constant enthusiastic can-do and positive approach to tasks and situations.
- Ability to take personal responsibility, ownership and behave responsibly.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Friendly, co-operation and approachable at all times.
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure.
- Ability to build relationships with fee earners and PAs.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft and other commonly used software.
- Effective and professional telephone manner.
- Client service orientated approach.
This is a permanent opportunity and if you require further details please contact Charlotte Bradshaw on email@example.com