Consultant Charlotte Bradshaw
Date posted 01 February 2019 2019-02-012019-04-02 admin-and-secretarial Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 18000 25000 25000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
I am currently recruiting for a part-time Administrator for one of my clients based in Manchester. This is an exciting role to join an excellent company. My client is offering an exciting opportunity to work in a fast growing, international company who are a market leader in the chemical product consultancy sector. They are seeking an administrator to join their office and they are looking for someone who is experienced with Microsoft Office software which will include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
The ideal candidate should have strong interpersonal, organisational, and communication skills.
- Experience in a regulatory consultancy is preferred, but not essential.
- Be able to work closely with regulatory professionals and interact with clients.
- The successful candidate will assist regulatory professionals with client communications.
- Other functions will include proof reading correspondence.
- Ordering office supplies when required and maintaining office equipment.
- Working with the company's accountants, professional staff and clients to process invoices.
- A minimum of one year of experience is required.
The working hours will be 4.5 hours daily running from Monday to Friday, 09:00am - 14:00pm or 09:30am to 14:30pm. My client is flexible if the suitable candidate would prefer to do the hours on full days given that they work 22.5 hours a week.
The salary is £18,000 - £25,000 on a full time basis and this will be pro rated on a 22.5 hour working week on a permanent basis.
If you would like further information, please contact Charlotte Bradshaw on firstname.lastname@example.org