Customer Service Administrator
Salary £15000 - £15500 per annum + free bus travel card
Consultant Katie Drewitt
Date posted 12 January 2017
A leading travel company based in Stockport is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator for a six month fixed term contract role. The role is to provide professional and efficient administration and customer services ensuring effective and competent administration of customer support issues through to resolution within a rapidly changing environment.
This Customer Service Administrator role will involve:
- Managing issues through to resolution, in line with internal processes and within a timely manner
- Maintaining documentation and tracking systems in relation to customer support issues
- Maintaining a proactive approach to the delivery of customer support services
- Liaising with third party suppliers as and when necessary
- Undertake any other reasonable tasks requested by the Retail Systems Administrator or any senior member of the IT Management Team
For the Customer Service Administrator role you will have:
- Sound administrative and clerical experience
- Have a proactive approach to customer services with a good telephone manner
- Be able to demonstrate well-developed planning & organising abilities, a high level of attention to detail and the capacity to work to demanding deadlines and under pressure as well as on their own initiative with minimal supervision
- Have strong oral and written communication skills Be able to demonstrate an advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office and desktops applications
- Possess experience or equivalent in working within a large retail or customer services environment – Transportation an advantage
There is free parking on site but you must live within an easy commute of Stockport and will be immediately available.
Please contact Katie Drewitt on 0161 240 7461 or apply on line.