Sales Enablement Director
Salary £14,000 - £100,000 per annum
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Michaela Cornes
Date posted 03 August 2022london sales-and-go-to-market/go-to-market 2022-08-10 2022-10-02 consultancy City of London London GB GBP 14000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Reporting into the Products and Digital Solutions Partner, the Sales Enablement Director will work across the product portfolio. This role will be responsible for developing go-to-market strategy, building product sales capability, sales targets, sales planning and enabling sales execution across the portfolio of product businesses. Working closely with Product Owners, the Sales Enablement Director will ensure product teams are prepared and equipped for commercial success through the end to end customer journey - pipeline development, pre-sales, sales conversion and retention. This is both a hands-on sales role working on sales campaign execution and a strategic role building GTM strategy and establishing new routes to market to scale the products portfolio.
- Drive business development, forecast consistently and correctly, and achieve strategic goals by guiding product teams to qualify leads, and close opportunities.
- Develop and implement sales strategy to maximise sales/subscriptions (while minimising churn), via traditional channels and new channels.
- Develop best practice sales processes across the products business.
- Ensure product businesses are equipped across the entire sales process, including through sales collateral, assets, demos, joint presentations.
- Coach and enable product owners and hold them accountable for sales achievements.
- Work closely with Digital Experience, Marketing and Product Owners to co-ordinate lead generation activities
GTM Strategy 40%
- Develop and execute GTM strategies for multiple product businesses.
- Develop product sales enablement programmes to drive end to end sales improvement across product portfolio.
- Ensure partners have up-to-date knowledge of the products portfolio, new features, roadmap and any other updates.
- Report to Partner and key stakeholders on key success measures, including qualified opportunities, pipeline, subscriptions, revenue, ARR, churn, and win/loss ratios.
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 per annumLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 14 July 2022The Company: I am working with a Venture-Capital backed series A LegalTech based in London who are at growth phase and looking to add an experienced and energetic Enterprise Customer Success Manager to their team. The Role: As the Enterprise Customer Success Manager you will report directly into the Head of Customer Success and the Founders of the company. This role is pivotal in ensuring the growth of the company and success of their SaaS product with top tier clients.