Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Salary £50,000 - £65,000 per annum
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Michaela Cornes
Date posted 14 July 2022london sales-and-go-to-market/go-to-market 2022-07-14 2022-09-12 legal City of London London GB GBP 50000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Company: I am working with a Venture-Capital backed series A LegalTech based in London who are at growth phase and looking to add an experienced and energetic Enterprise Customer Success Manager to their team. The Role: As the Enterprise Customer Success Manager you will report directly into the Head of Customer Success and the Founders of the company. This role is pivotal in ensuring the growth of the company and success of their SaaS product with top tier clients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage a portfolio of enterprise customers.
- Understand the customer journey, identify pain points and bottlenecks and find innovative ways to improve the customer’s overall experience.
- Keep track of customer churn and customer satisfaction and identify ways to improve the customer experience.
- Collaborate with our customers to ensure that our product is launched effectively into their business.
- Become a Definely product expert and educate the customer and end-users about the power and benefits of our product.
- Be the voice of the customer and feed this back to Definely.
- Drive customer growth and retention by developing best practices to ensure ongoing success.
- 3+ years’ experience in customer success, relationship management, or similar role working with enterprise customers (>1000 users) within a B2B SaaS business.
- Consistent track record of handling portfolios of 20-40 enterprise accounts.
- Enthusiastic and hungry to join a rapidly growing tech start-up, help shape the customer success function and share ideas across the business to help drive growth.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships whilst working to mitigate churn and drive adoption and renewals.
- Comfortable in a start-up environment, we wear many hats and move quickly.
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 11 August 2022They are seeking two Sales Enablement individuals to join their scaling London team.
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 11 August 2022* Induction of experienced new colleagues into the business including initial training, coaching and business planning * Ongoing reviews of business plans with line managers. * Follow up on the job feedback and coaching * Supporting line managers in their role as performance coach to deliver commercial targets * Championing of the client engagement programme at every opportunity * Contributing to the continuous improvement and ongoing evaluation of the programme
Salary: £14,000 - £100,000 per annumLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 03 August 2022Reporting into the Products and Digital Solutions Partner, the Sales Enablement Director will work across the product portfolio. This role will be responsible for developing go-to-market strategy, building product sales capability, sales targets, sales planning and enabling sales execution across the portfolio of product businesses. Working closely with Product Owners, the Sales Enablement Director will ensure product teams are prepared and equipped for commercial success through the end to end customer journey - pipeline development, pre-sales, sales conversion and retention. This is both a hands-on sales role working on sales campaign execution and a strategic role building GTM strategy and establishing new routes to market to scale the products portfolio.