Consultant Lee Carey
Date posted 29 June 2022northern-west sales-and-go-to-market/go-to-market 2022-06-29 2022-08-28 sales Failsworth Greater Manchester Albion St, Failsworth, Manchester M35 0FP GB M35 0FP Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Role: Sales Director Company: Richard Baker Harrison Limited (RBH ) Location: Failsworth, Manchester (with some home-based working) Salary Package: Excellent Salary dependent on experience plus Tesla Model 3 car and 20% bonus.
Robert Walters is excited to be partnering with Richard Baker Harrison Ltd (RBH ) to recruit a Sales Director based at their Headquarters in Failsworth, Manchester
Established over 150 years ago RBH are a leading supplier of specialist raw materials into the polymer and related industry sectors. They are a highly technical, value-add distributor, representing globally positioned producers of specialist technical products boasting a market-leading technical function, supplemented by a motivated and competent sales and marketing team primed to service Customers’ needs around the globe.
Over the decades, RBH has partnered with a variety leading global producers and has developed its own portfolio of world-renowned brand name. Operating out of their Manchester headquarters, they have their own technical centre, contract blending, repacking plant and 4 European warehouses.
Main Responsibilities of the Sales Director
As a key member of the senior leadership team, the Sales Director will develop and implement the long-term ambitious commercial strategy and create a “best in class” sales and commercial team to generate business growth across all territories.
Key Duties to include:
- To manage all commercial functions within the business
- Lead the business development initiatives, working closely with customers and principals to deliver the right strategy to grow sales and increase profitability in line with the agreed budget
- To liaise, negotiate and support customers with their requirements based upon commercial and technical expectations
- Deliver accurate sales targets for volume, revenue and gross profit for the business including key customer account management responsibility
- Monitor and report monthly upon the Sales and Business development initiative to the board
- Work closely with the Senior Management team to ensure projects and strategic objectives are aligned with company strategy
- Produce accurate financial reforecast and budgets
- Travel both within the UK and International will be required
- Ideally educated to degree level with a chemical/scientific qualification
- Significant proven experience of designing, implementing & executing commercial strategies ideally from within the chemical sector
- Entrepreneurial with the ability to challenge and promote new ideas to improve sales revenues and gross profits
- Ability to understand data and market trends and to take positive action when appropriate
- Experience of developing and leading external and internal sales teams
- Strong commercial acumen selling technical products with a full understanding of the value proposition.
- Organised, persuasive, strong networker and influential communication style.
- Experience of utlising MS Office and CRM Software
The role will require regular visits to the Manchester office but RBH will offer a degree of working from home, so if you are interested in this excellent opportunity then click apply or contact Lee Carey -Robert Walters for further information