Snr Manager - Revenue Operations Manager
Salary £65,000 - £75,000 per annum
Consultant Connor Grealy
Date posted 20 June 2022london sales-and-go-to-market/go-to-market 2022-06-20 2022-08-19 sales London London GB GBP 65000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
I am recruiting for a company which was created to solve the complex operational, everyday challenges for flexible workspaces, the largest growing segment in the commercial office market. Looking for a Snr Revenue Operations Manager to help scale one of largest markets at the company. Working closely with the commercial teams in UK & EMEA as well as the Central Revenue Operations team, this individual’s responsibilities will revolve around evangelising and leveraging the centrally deployed frameworks, tweak them to the region as necessary to increase the commercial efficiency of the business.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
• Work alongside the Sales, Marketing and CS Leadership Team to proactively drive improvements in sales and marketing processes and productivity, efficiency and effectiveness; develop dashboards to track metrics and measure success
• Support all local field reps by being the resident expert in all processes throughout the funnel
• Assist Sales Leadership with strategic decision making and ad-hoc reporting needs following centrally laid out guidelines and best practices
• Support and oversee the sales process and ensure its integrity, including documentation, how-to guides, CRM requirements, training & rollout-support as required for teams
• Document, identify areas of improvement to align tools (CRM, ERP, etc...) with the commercial process – make selling easy and efficient from a systems perspective
• Assist global enablement efforts and ensure adoption & understanding by the commercial teams
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
• At least 5 years of Salesforce experience is a must (Sales Cloud)3
• Be very literate and comfortable in Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint (pivot tables, VLOOKUPS must be second nature)
• Understand ‘what’ KPI’s contribute to success and be able to develop appropriate reports & dashboards to portray live progression with previous experience in SAAS MRR forecasting(you have to have been responsible to some extent for the forecast accuracy of a region)
• Preparation of data driven presentations with visuals aligned to our essensys brand standard
• Proven track record of delivering initiatives focused on operational efficiency, sales process improvement, automation and scalability
Salary: £80,000 - £90,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 24 May 2022We have partnered up with a leading provider of privacy-enhanced data management solutions, including privacy-centric data management software, data anonymization services and a SaaS-based privacy-enhanced data analytics platform. Founded by Mastercard and IBM in 2018 and headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, with international operations in New York and London. Now recruting an Inside Sales Manager to join their London office. This is expected to be a full-time individual contributor role that requires working on-site 2-3 days per week and working remotely for the balance of each week. However, also would consider other flexible working arrangements.
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 07 June 2022Partner-facing, this role exists to identify and grow brand revenue in different lifestyle categories through key partnership and licensing opportunities.
Salary: £80,000 - £90,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 07 June 2022Our mission is to design and build the security architecture of the future. We provide our customers with the most comprehensive defence against cyber security threats; for every user and asset in an organisation, wherever the location. Since our founding in 2017, we've been working hard to make a difference in our industry, receiving great recognition for our work, and we're now starting to scale. Having recently closed a very successful Series A funding round, we are looking for innovative and driven individuals who want to make an impact and enhance our momentum!