Managed Services - Operations Manager
Salary £60,000 - £80,000 per annum
Consultant Connor Grealy
Date posted 14 June 2022other sales-and-go-to-market/go-to-market 2022-06-14 2022-08-13 it London GB GBP 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
I am recruiting for a fast-paced company specialising in the optimisation and delivery of professional services and managed services around all aspects of Public Cloud solutions with a specific focus on AWS. They are focused on changing the way people look at and use Public Cloud services and believe any organisation from small start-ups to large multinationals can unleash the power these services to improve their business efficiency.
Role Key Objectives
- Review and implement all processes from onboarding and ticket management
- Help to build and improve the Operations support teams
- Lead and mentor other team members
- Escalation management to investigate and resolve customer cloud solution issues (FinOps and Support offerings)
- Demonstrable AWS based Services cloud platform experience.
- Strong understanding of cloud services and infrastructure components (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS)
- Experience of managing technical teams to diagnose and resolve general and potential complex issues across a customer’s cloud infrastructure
- Experience of ensuring monitoring system performance, performing health checks, resiliency checks and continuous improvement plans are implemented
- Experience working within a Cloud IT Services or Managed Services provided
- Strong knowledge of ITIL or equivalent best practices on a service desk