Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlotte Malloy
Date posted 07 June 2022london sales-and-go-to-market/go-to-market 2022-06-14 2022-08-06 sales Woking London GB GBP 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Partner-facing, this role exists to identify and grow brand revenue in different lifestyle categories through key partnership and licensing opportunities.
Brand Partner - Luxury Lifestyle
London - Remote, 1 day a week travel to Surrey
£55k + Commission
Monday - Friday
9am - 6pm
Are you a Sales Executive, Brand Partner, with a passion for luxury brands, items? This opportunity could be right up your street. Working for a luxury brand, your role will be to grow brand revenue in different lifestyle categories through key partnership and licensing opportunities.
- Identify, qualify, and develop new business leads in specific strategic categories
- Create new commercial licensing and partnership opportunities with a focus on premium & luxury lifestyle
- Present company to new prospects and create a truly compelling narrative
- Maintain momentum through deals, negotiate hard and close deals and contracts successfully with a high win rate
- Manage the opportunity pipeline to exceed sales targets and achieve global sales plans
- Build a network of valuable contacts across categories and industries
- Work alongside high-profile agencies in specific markets and categories to maximise relationship value
- 4-5 years of direct experience and a proven track-record of success in new business development in Licensing or Partnerships, ideally in Automotive or related luxury field, ideally internationally
- Experience in researching industries, markets and categories to find new opportunities
- Experience of maximising opportunities from prospects, cold-calling, securing meetings, developing opportunities and securing income to achieve sales targets
- Highly self-motivated
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- High emotional intelligence (EQ) and networking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please apply now with your most recent CV or contact me directly for further information: email@example.com
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 20 June 2022I am recruiting for a company which was created to solve the complex operational, everyday challenges for flexible workspaces, the largest growing segment in the commercial office market. Looking for a Snr Revenue Operations Manager to help scale one of largest markets at the company. Working closely with the commercial teams in UK & EMEA as well as the Central Revenue Operations team, this individual’s responsibilities will revolve around evangelising and leveraging the centrally deployed frameworks, tweak them to the region as necessary to increase the commercial efficiency of the business.
Salary: £80,000 - £90,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 24 May 2022We have partnered up with a leading provider of privacy-enhanced data management solutions, including privacy-centric data management software, data anonymization services and a SaaS-based privacy-enhanced data analytics platform. Founded by Mastercard and IBM in 2018 and headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, with international operations in New York and London. Now recruting an Inside Sales Manager to join their London office. This is expected to be a full-time individual contributor role that requires working on-site 2-3 days per week and working remotely for the balance of each week. However, also would consider other flexible working arrangements.
Salary: £80,000 - £90,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 07 June 2022Our mission is to design and build the security architecture of the future. We provide our customers with the most comprehensive defence against cyber security threats; for every user and asset in an organisation, wherever the location. Since our founding in 2017, we've been working hard to make a difference in our industry, receiving great recognition for our work, and we're now starting to scale. Having recently closed a very successful Series A funding round, we are looking for innovative and driven individuals who want to make an impact and enhance our momentum!