Customer Success Manager
Salary £80,000 - £90,000 per annum
Consultant Brogan Allan
Date posted 07 June 2022london sales-and-go-to-market/go-to-market 2022-06-07 2022-08-06 it London London GB TELECOMMUTE GBP 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our mission is to design and build the security architecture of the future. We provide our customers with the most comprehensive defence against cyber security threats; for every user and asset in an organisation, wherever the location. Since our founding in 2017, we've been working hard to make a difference in our industry, receiving great recognition for our work, and we're now starting to scale. Having recently closed a very successful Series A funding round, we are looking for innovative and driven individuals who want to make an impact and enhance our momentum!
The role and the team:
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager, Service Delivery Manager or Technical Account Manager to
join the customer operations teams to build long-term strategic relationships with our customers and to
ensure that our customers meet their desired goals on a continuous basis.
What you'll be doing:
• Deliver world-class customer experiences through onboarding, ongoing management, issue
resolution, relationship management, and communication.
• Develop strong strategic relationships within all customer accounts to ensure that the customer
achieves their desired outcome.
• Proactively engage with customers and build customer champions throughout BAU which result in
new opportunities and renewals.
• Provide regular customer reviews and deliver reports on the platform, highlighting the benefits and
aligning service delivery aligned with customer requirements.
• Be the customer's subject matter expert and advisor on all things service and business-related.
Become the escalation point for customers, and work with all internal teams to ensure proactive communication to customers on technical issues, relay commercial information back to sales teams, and operate beside the SOC on delivery of services.
• Gain and measure customer feedback and satisfaction. Relay any product or service feedback to
relevant internal teams such as product, endpoint and detection engineering.
• Proactively identify challenges that could impact customer adoption, satisfaction, renewals or churn
• Support customers throughout their lifecycle from onboarding to preparing for renewal, including identifying cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
Requirements/What we are looking for:
• Someone proactive and eager, that wants to help create a world-class customer success department
and provide a world-class customer experience.
• Experience in a similar position in a customer-facing role such as Customer Success Manager, Service
Delivery Manager, Sales Engineering or Account Manager.
• Exposure and understanding of the cyber security, cloud, SaaS or IT industry.
• Understanding of networks (servers, firewalls, switches, cloud computing).
• Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
• Highly organised with excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Strategic thinker who is also practical and able to apply high-level principles to day-to-day situations.
• Salesforce or CRM experience (desirable).
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 20 June 2022I am recruiting for a company which was created to solve the complex operational, everyday challenges for flexible workspaces, the largest growing segment in the commercial office market. Looking for a Snr Revenue Operations Manager to help scale one of largest markets at the company. Working closely with the commercial teams in UK & EMEA as well as the Central Revenue Operations team, this individual’s responsibilities will revolve around evangelising and leveraging the centrally deployed frameworks, tweak them to the region as necessary to increase the commercial efficiency of the business.
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 07 June 2022Partner-facing, this role exists to identify and grow brand revenue in different lifestyle categories through key partnership and licensing opportunities.
Salary: £80,000 - £90,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 24 May 2022We have partnered up with a leading provider of privacy-enhanced data management solutions, including privacy-centric data management software, data anonymization services and a SaaS-based privacy-enhanced data analytics platform. Founded by Mastercard and IBM in 2018 and headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, with international operations in New York and London. Now recruting an Inside Sales Manager to join their London office. This is expected to be a full-time individual contributor role that requires working on-site 2-3 days per week and working remotely for the balance of each week. However, also would consider other flexible working arrangements.