Inside Sales Manager
Salary £80,000 - £90,000 per annum
Consultant Connor Grealy
Date posted 24 May 2022london sales-and-go-to-market/go-to-market 2022-05-24 2022-07-23 sales London London GB GBP 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We have partnered up with a leading provider of privacy-enhanced data management solutions, including privacy-centric data management software, data anonymization services and a SaaS-based privacy-enhanced data analytics platform. Founded by Mastercard and IBM in 2018 and headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, with international operations in New York and London. Now recruting an Inside Sales Manager to join their London office. This is expected to be a full-time individual contributor role that requires working on-site 2-3 days per week and working remotely for the balance of each week. However, also would consider other flexible working arrangements.
• Represent the company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs
• Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
• Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps
• Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
• Utilise HubSpot, cold calling, and email to generate new sales opportunities
• Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services
• Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
• Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
What you need:
• 5 years plus experience in a similar role in a B2B Software Product/SaaS company
• A data-driven approach and mindset to building sales and customer engagement
• Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
• Strong desire and ability to progress within a sales organisation
• Self-motivated individual who is focused, goal orientated, and target driven
• Proficiency with HubSpot or similar CRM would be good to have
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 20 June 2022I am recruiting for a company which was created to solve the complex operational, everyday challenges for flexible workspaces, the largest growing segment in the commercial office market. Looking for a Snr Revenue Operations Manager to help scale one of largest markets at the company. Working closely with the commercial teams in UK & EMEA as well as the Central Revenue Operations team, this individual’s responsibilities will revolve around evangelising and leveraging the centrally deployed frameworks, tweak them to the region as necessary to increase the commercial efficiency of the business.
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 07 June 2022Partner-facing, this role exists to identify and grow brand revenue in different lifestyle categories through key partnership and licensing opportunities.
Salary: £80,000 - £90,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 07 June 2022Our mission is to design and build the security architecture of the future. We provide our customers with the most comprehensive defence against cyber security threats; for every user and asset in an organisation, wherever the location. Since our founding in 2017, we've been working hard to make a difference in our industry, receiving great recognition for our work, and we're now starting to scale. Having recently closed a very successful Series A funding round, we are looking for innovative and driven individuals who want to make an impact and enhance our momentum!