Salary Up to £20,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlotte Bradshaw
Date posted 08 November 2018 2018-11-082019-01-07 sales UK
We are currently recruiting for Sales Specialists to join a thriving Investment Brokerage based a couple of miles from Manchester City Centre, at Exchange Quay in their brand-new offices. This is a sales role however the position does not involve any cold calling. You will be contacting clients who have been sent to you through a lead generator. The role will include rapport building as you will be building a relationship with clients and keeping in regular contact with them to let them the progress of their investment. The basic salary starts at £20,000 and will increase to £25,000 after you have passed your probation. Our client is also offering an uncapped commission structure as well as amazing incentives. The OTE in your first year is £45,000 and this will increase year on year as you build your client pipeline.
- As a Sales Specialist, you will have the freedom to innovate and run with your ideas to help deliver our vision. You will liaise with customers to ensure that they have everything they need to make an informed financial decision, providing a bespoke service. You’ll manage your own pipeline and develop your own client base using Salesforce to nurture your own leads through to conversion.
What the company are looking for:
- Previous experience: did you work for a bank, an investment firm, or have experience handling savings products or investments? If so, your experience could be invaluable! If not, but you have a passion for new markets, investments, and technology then this could be for you.
- Outstanding relationship building skills: you are asking investors to trust you with their hard-earned cash.
- Professional: People will invest if they receive a 10 out of 10 customer experiences.
- Salesforce experience: The company require people who are able to confidently close a sale and have experience in outbound sales.
This is a permanent position to join the company. For further information please email email@example.com