Technical Account Manager (TAM)
Salary £30,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Kayte Short
Date posted 03 September 20192019-09-11 2019-11-02 financial-services Reading Berkshire GB GBP 30000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent opportunity is available with a payments technology business based in Reading who require a Technical Account Manager to undertake a split role between technical service and project support as well as existing client relationship management.
Reporting to the Head of Technical Account Management, you will:
- Provide ad-hoc Technical Support to the key customer base, including troubleshooting and resolution, through phone calls, emails and face-to-face meetings
- Liaise with clients alongside the Account Manager, representing the product and services from both a technical and software integration perspective.
- Manage technical communications with client’s technical team, project team, customer services team and senior executives
- Proactively resolve business & technical problems.
- Work collaboratively with the designated account team to ensure excellent customer service is offered consistently.
- Work with Sales team to identify new opportunities within existing relationships, either due to white space or new product/service offerings.
- Work with global front-line support teams for technical escalation and issue management.
- Meet with existing clients for regular and ad-hoc service related reviews.
- Work with clients to achieve an understanding of their core business and vertical and where the product can add value.
- Project-manage larger customer engagements involving internal development teams or third party developers.
- Maintain expert knowledge of products and services through training and self-study
- Own and maintain Service Delivery Plan for each client.
- Enter case information into the CRM to ensure appropriate resolution management.
- Demonstrated Technical Support and technology background and Account Management experience having overseen a single client account for a substantial period of time
- Must have strong relationship management skills and experience and an ability to plan strategically
- Must be able to skilfully prioritize and manage concurrent projects and issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working with cross-functional/cross-departmental and virtual teams
- Self-starter with strong organization and resolution management skills
- Must work well as a part of a team
- Must demonstrate strong complex problem solving capabilities
- Has competency in a technical skillset, such as networking principles or coding.
This is an excellent opportunity with a growing business in Reading. Please apply now or for further information contact Kayte Short at Robert Walters.com