New Business Sales Executive
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + Double OTE + Car allowance + Benefits
Location West Midlands
Consultant Nathan Beard
Date posted 13 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity to join a UK-based, rapidly growing Cloud Technology Partner as a Business Development Sales Executive.
This New Business Sales Executive opportunity is part of an expanding professional IT sales team within the core sales division. Based in the West Midlands, this is a fantastic chance for anyone with proven enterprise sales skills to work with some of the best people in the industry. You will be responsible for generating and closing new business/new logo accounts with full ownership of generating your own leads, C-level/Director engagement to contract negotiation and close.
Highly competent at selling enterprise level IT software solutions you will be excellent in building new pipeline through your understanding and translation of customer needs into deliverable solutions. The New Business Sales Executive, will be very driven and self-motivated with a proven track record of closing your opportunities to deliver and over achieve on your targets.
Successful applicants will be:
- Degree educated or similar level qualification, ideally a Design, Engineering or Manufacturing discipline
- Confident and persuasive with a strong desire to succeed
- Able to demonstrate a strong background in solution based enterprise software sales
- Have a successful track record on developing new business and opening new accounts – a strong, hungry, hunter mentality is a must
- Sales orientated and energised by a targeted environment
- Confident and able to build strategic relationships at an Executive and Senior management level while engaging tactically within departmental groups
- Have the required skills to understand business processes and articulate the business and financial value new solutions can bring to a company
- Have excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
Within this New Business Sales Executive role you will:
- Build relationships in key and new accounts at Executive level to develop high value software and services opportunities
- Become a trusted advisor within your customer and prospect accounts so that you can understand their business processes to identify their needs and propose appropriate enterprise solutions that provide a definite ROI and which deliver positive business outcomes
- Coordinate with other departments to prepare complex proposals and articulate those proposals to senior stakeholders within the customers organisations through the use of professional compiled presentations.
- Pro -actively make outbound calls to prospective business customers and prospects to drive pipeline growth.