Salary £25000 - £40000 per annum + car + generous commission
Location East Midlands
Consultant James Homer
Date posted 19 June 2017
Robert Walters are currently working in partnership with Cadspec to increase their sales teams across the UK. Following huge success, Cadspec is looking to grow their team to work with some of the most diverse product solutions such as AutoCAD, Inventor, 3D Printing, Fusion 360, Revit and BIM 360. Cadspec is currently partnering with some of the top software vendors to provide a solution focusing on transforming the way businesses make things. Being a gold partner, they’re key to the strategies around ‘the Future of Product Development’, ‘the Future of Making Things’, ‘BIM’ and the way the market is truly advancing. From 3D printers and moving toward Virtual Reality technology, Cadspec is helping completely change the face of the manufacturing, construction and architecture industry.
In order to help continue the exceptional growth of Cadspec, we’re looking to expand the Sales Executive team to cover specific territories and market sectors across the UK.
Applicants could come from:
- Strong sales backgrounds within manufacturing or architecture/construction industries
- A solid background in a technical CAD career looking to become a Sales Executive
- Mechanical engineering equipment sales or services sales
- Telesales targeting the industrial industry, looking to move externally
- Software sales people at re-sellers looking to sell truly amazing technology
Culturally, Cadspec are searching for:
- Enthusiasm and drive to succeed as a Sales Executive
- Willingness to travel, with a full driving licence
- Ambitious, with a drive to help make Cadspec the ‘go to choice’ for architecture and construction
- Keen interest in software and technology
- Money driven, with a real hunger to be the best
Cadspec are offering a company car with fuel card, a full pension, good base salaries, and a truly exceptional commission scheme.