Territory Sales Executive
Salary Generous commission scheme
Consultant James Homer
Date posted 25 May 2017
Robert Walters are currently working in partnership with GRAITEC to increase their sales teams across the UK. Following huge success, GRAITEC is the forefront in helping manufacturers to leverage innovation, become more competitive, win more business and ultimately improve bottom line One of the largest global Platinum Autodesk partners, they are very experienced in the development of bespoke software and apps as well as the use of all the different Autodesk suites. GRAITEC are regarded as one of the leading partners in innovation of construction and manufacturing solutions and provide a holistic service from sales and implementation to consultancy, support and training. GRAITEC also provides an excellent platform for personal development in a friendly and fast-paced environment.
To help continue the exceptional growth of GRAITEC, we’re looking to for a Territory Sales Executive in both the Durham and the Nottinghamshire regions.
Strong applicants for the Territory Sales Executive will have:
- Solid sales acumen – preferably selling to manufacturing clients
- Experience of selling solutions to senior management and C Level
- Able to network within large and small business to find key decision makers
- Strong track record of achievement
- Desire to win new business
- Face-to-face sales experience
- Ability to close and negotiate deals
As a person, the management are looking for:
- Enthusiasm and drive to succeed
- Willing to travel
- Ambitious, with a drive to help make GRAITEC the ‘go to choice’ for manufacturers
- Keen interest in software and technology
GRAITEC are looking to interview as soon as possible for these Territory Sales Executive roles, so if you think you’ve got what it takes, please apply today!