Salary Corporate Benefits
Consultant Arvind Sharma
Date posted 24 October 2016
An opportunity has arisen with Inspur, a global manufacturer and distributor of IT Hardware & Software and China’s leader in Server technology. Inspur have the vision to drive further forward across new markets and territories. Are you looking for the next step in London as a Pre-Sales Consultant that could offer exceptional earning, as well as the opportunity to build something from it's inception in the UK.
Working alongside the Business Development Director, this is an exceptional opportunity for a Pre-Sales Consultant to accelerate their career with an industry champion that are a standard bearer in the IT hardware space; you will work with a subject matter expert from the corporate HQ to learn and develop your technical understanding of the proposition. Then going to market to work alongside the Senior Sales Leadership.
Pre-Sales Consultant Responsibilities
- Engaging effectively at all levels with internal stakeholders and customer base
- Define value propositions, positioning and differentiation to competitor’s products in the context of customer sales activities
- Define System Architectures and Solution Proposals alongside Applications and Technology Presales Consulting organisations
- Supervise the preparation of hardware configurations and associated infrastructure software
- Translate customer requirements and IT Strategies into deliverable solutions and transformation plan
- Design and participate in technology pilot projects or Proof of Value (POV) activities alongside our customers and partners
- Work alongside partners and other third party organisations as required
- Represent Inspur at marketing events and customer events as required
- Lead the delivery of solutions to customers
- Define and drive a programmatic Presales Consulting engagement approach into target accounts and territories
The Successful Pre-Sales Consultant
- Able to drive the technical activities from product overviews to deployment consultations to RFP input for acquisition, development and retention accounts
- Formulates technical product selling into customer IT infrastructure terms rather than only pushing a product
- Develops technical relationships at the customer senior IT management levels Identifies and drives development opportunities
- Continually improve technical knowledge base in self-directed technical discovery of products, partner products and general industry related products and issues
- Further education in a scientific or engineering discipline is ideal
Inspur are a standard bearer in IT-hardware across the global market, diversified across cloud-based solutions and software. They have an incredible story behind them, starting from their journey as a family-owned business through to becoming a leader on the global stage. They are now looking to challenge the UK market and are offering an exceptional opportunity as a Pre-Sales Consultant in London.
If you are looking for corporate backing with a business that invest heavily on innovation and RND, but you want to retain an SME environment; if you are looking to be part of something big early on in the journey, then this could be the opportunity for you.