Account Manager - SaaS and Cyber Security
Salary £45000 - £60000 per annum
Consultant James Homer
Date posted 19 October 2016
One of the fastest growing, pre-IPO vendors within the Security and Cloud space is looking to add an ambitious and successful Account Manager - SaaS and Cyber Security to be based in the South of the UK. Having offices in Central London and Reading, the vendor is flexible on location. Having technology that provides Security for large, disruptive SaaS environments, the vendor is on a high growth trajectory, and is already profitable.
About the Account Manager - SaaS and Cyber Security position:
The vendor is looking for a polished and ambitious individual, that is looking to break in to Enterprise Sales, with some genuinely game-changing deals. Being based in the South, the successful candidate will be open to travel throughout the UK, and also throughout Europe depending on the deals. In exchange, the vendor is paying great salary packages, and exceptional ability to over-achieve.
- Help drive the business forward and articulate the value proposition to both prospective clients and partners alike
- Deliver revenue growth, quarter on quarter
- Manage a mixed pipeline of mid-market businesses, and larger service providers
- Work with Lead Generation to establish and qualify opportunities
- Attend industry events, and be an ambassador of the business
- Constantly keep abreast of changes within the market and be able to articulate these to potential and existing clients
- Work successfully with Enterprise Sales, Pre-Sales, Post-Sales and Marketing to close deals
- Begin to accurately forecast quarters
- Network internally with other Account Manager - SaaS and Cyber Security professionals to build strong information sharing relationships
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.