Client Service Manager
Salary Corporate Benefits
Consultant Arvind Sharma
Date posted 17 October 2016
This organisation is a standard bearer in the global banking & financial services arena. With a track record of innovation & reliability; their Payments Technology Division run payment transactions for 30% of the UK high street and they are now on the market for a Client Service Manager to Support their global payments acceptance business.
Based in Hampshire & reporting into the Client Service Director, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of client relationships and serving as a trusted supporting function for Managed Service clients on service related matters and exploring the role that Service Management can make to the development of business within Manage Service clients.
The incumbent will be required to work closely with internal and external teams, making a major contribution to the ongoing satisfaction of all our Managed Service clients and evolving the Service to ensure that the division continues to provide a first class operation to all its clients.
Key Client Service Manager Responsibilities
- Review the service operation against agreed criteria through regular client engagement
- Prepare and run service review meetings
- Provide regular summaries of service to clients
- Monitor the satisfaction levels of the group’s Managed Service clients through review and dialogue
- Provide a point of escalation within the group for Managed Service clients
- Collect client feedback and use to develop and enhance internal processes and delivery mechanisms to improve client service
- Understand client issues, defuse pressure situations and achieve the highest levels of client satisfaction
- Build strong working relationships with internal technical, operational and sales personnel, as well as 3rd parties
The successful Client Service Manager
- Track record in B2B service management at all levels in tier 1 and tier 2 organisations
- Track record of working in the card payment industry
- Delivering service management in complex technical client environments
- Previously created and executed of Service Improvement Plans
- Excellent communicator with strong client satisfaction focus
This historic institution has been a leader in the financial services industry for over hundreds of years. A FTSE 100 organisations with presence in over 50 counties. This is an exceptional opportunity working in a division that drives forward their market leading financial technology proposition to almost of third of the UK high street.
Please click to apply.