Business Development Manager
Salary Extensive Benefits
Consultant Arvind Sharma
Date posted 12 October 2016
An opportunity has arisen with Inspur, a global manufacturer and distributor of IT Hardware & Software and China’s leader in Server technology. Inspur have the vision to drive further forward across new markets and territories. Are you looking for the next step in London as Senior Business Development Manager that could offer exceptional earning potential, as well as the opportunity to progress through the business and potentially lead an entire continent in the long term?
Reporting into the Sales & Marketing Director, this is an exceptional opportunity for a Senior Business Development Manager to accelerate their career with an industry champion that are a standard bearer in the IT hardware space; as well as having diversified across software and cloud-based solutions for the global market. They have a vision to increase market share through their innovative products and sales strategy, as well as increased penetration into high potential markets on a global basis.
Senior Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
You will be creating strategic relationship with senior business decision makers and partnering with world class organisations in the UK to create new business and expand on these accounts. You will build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business deals and maintaining business relationships. Other key objectives include:
- Identify and research target companies within the market-place using independent research
- Use of Social Media and Social Selling to drive awareness and interest from potential prospects
- Intelligent execution of email correspondence to engage senior level executives to raise interest levels of company's tools
- Initiate outbound cold calls to prospective clients at senior level
- Consistently move the prospect along the sales process to engage with a product demonstration or meetings
- Present key benefits while focusing on customer needs
- Leverage existing contacts to drive Inspur’s proposition into virgin territory
The ideal Senior Business Development Manager:
- Passionate about the technology sector and up-to-date with market trends
- Track record of significant revenue generation within the technology space
- Able to leverage existing client relationships within the UK market
- Open to background but server, cloud-based or telecommunication sales would be of an advantage
- Able to lead from the front and build a high performing sales team
- Open to overseas travel and able to build bridges across cultural barriers
Inspur are a standard bearer in IT-hardware across the global market, diversified across cloud-based solutions and software. They have an incredible story behind them, starting from their journey as a family-owned business through to becoming a leader on the global stage. They are now looking to challenge the UK market and are offering an exceptional opportunity as a Senior Business Development Manager in London. If you are looking for corporate backing with a business that invest heavily on innovation and RND, but you want to retain an SMe environment; if you are looking to be part of something big early on in the journey, then this could be the opportunity for you.
For your efforts you will be rewarded with an exceptional basic salary, strong OTE and long term career development in line with the organisation’s sustainable growth strategy in the UK and wider European region. That could one day see you leading an entire continent.
Interested? Apply directly and let’s have an informed conversation.