Salary £70000 - £90000 per annum + excellent benefits
Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Lee Carey
Date posted 19 September 2016
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Director for an innovative and market leading FMCG organisation based at their flagship site in Greater Manchester
Main Purpose of the Commercial Director Role:
Establish a long term commercial strategy for the business and lead the sales and commercial departments with an aim to grow the sales and profitability of the business.
Main Duties to include:
- Define sales targets and a development plan for Senior Sales Managers, Procurement & National Accounts Managers
- Lead communications with customers on a national and regional basis, establishing sales and growth possibilities.
- Lead and motivate the sales teams ensuring team targets are reached on a consistent basis
- Overall responsibility for budgets and profitability and be the key margin across a matrix organisation
- Hold monthly Sales Meetings with Sales and National Accounts Managers
- Create and manage a program of on-going analysis and monitoring of market trends
- Personally search for and negotiate new business opportunities at national level.
- Report to UK Managing Director on the strategy and growth of the business activities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Significant sales and commercial management experience in a similar role
- Experienced leader within a Global matrix organisation
- Excellent negotiating and sales techniques
- Strong leadership skills
If you are interested in this exciting Commercial Director opportunity please contact me or click to apply.