Division Manager - Personal Care/Cosmetics
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum + Upto 20% bonus + Company Car
Location West MidlandsFULL_TIME
Consultant Nathan Beard
Date posted 25 September 20192019-09-26 2019-11-24 manufacturing-and-production West Midlands West Midlands GB GBP 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a fast-growing, cutting-edge Manufacturing and Distribution business, with a division focussing on the creation and distribution of Personal Care products. Due to significant success and an increase in overall company growth, they are now seeking an energetic, determined and enthusiastic Division Manager to join and lead their Personal Care Division – with the responsibility of leading a small team and organically expanding you would also be "rolling up the sleeves" in developing strategic business relationships with Key Customers and Manufacturing suppliers as well as developing new business opportunities. You will develop and action a tailored business plan to create increased sales and longer-term business success as well as increase in Division growth. Ideally located in the Wider Midlands Region (as far south as the M4 Corridor and as far north as Yorkshire), you would be responsible for regularly meeting with your existing customers and prospects on site, with quarterly/bi-annual international travel also expected.
- Create a sales and operational plan to strategically direct the Division
- Set and achieve Divisional plan & objectives
- Set and achieve Divisional sales & margin
- Manage, develop, train and mentor direct reports
- Develop Customers for Existing Product / Existing Market opportunities
- Develop Customers for New Product / Existing Market sales opportunities
- Execute Sales Development Process
- An active member of the Industry and promote the Division at industry events, exhibitions and other marketing activities.
Desired Background and Skills:
- BSc/Msc/PhD in Chemistry (Organic Chemistry is desirable)
- Member of SCS (Society of Cosmetic Scientists)
- A growth mindset – to develop organically a growing division with a strategic and Operational business plan.
- Seasoned technical sales person recognised in and knowledgeable of the UK market; UK companies and UK customers with Personal Care.
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Business/Commercial acumen to attract and develop new Supplier Partners