Inbound Support Agent
Salary £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
Location Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Zak Buttery
Date posted 11 April 20192019-04-16 2019-06-10 banking Great Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 18000 22000 22000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
One of the fastest growing financial service companies here in Greater Manchester are looking to bring on a number of Telephone Support Agents to kick start their career. This offers the perfect chance to develop a wide range of skills suited to a career within finance.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, experience and qualifications
• Previous experience in a call/contact centre or a customer service administration role
• Previous financial services exposure is desirable but not essential
• Five GCSEs grades A*-C (or equivalent), including Maths & English
• The ability to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
• A polite and professional telephone manner
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Competent with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
What does the job involve?
• You will answer questions and resolve queries at the initial point of contact to help clients with financial decisions.
• As a company they are recognised for their great customer service and this role is pivotal in dealing with, and answering, a variety of queries in a timely and professional manner.
• You’ll be taking inbound calls and also responding to incoming emails, with all aspects of the work carried out in line with service level agreements and our compliance policies.
If you looking to get into financial services as a career in a country which is considered by many as the financial capital of Europe, please apply today.