Trainee Sales Executive
Salary £15,000 - £16,000 per annum + 7% commission on all sales
Consultant Hannah Freeman
Date posted 15 January 2019 2019-01-152019-03-16 sales Leicester Leicestershire GB GBP 15000 16000 16000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
TRAINEE SALES EXECUTIVE £15-16k basic + 7% commission on all sales – first year earnings £25k+ Permanent, Leicester City Centre Are you ambitious, driven and looking for an exciting career where you can earn great money and have fun doing it? After 17 years in the business, we know that sales experience isn’t the most important thing, having a great attitude is key – we’ll teach you the rest. My client was founded in 2002 and they’re excited to be moving to brand new, city centre office just a stone’s throw from Leicester train station.
A typical day as a Trainee Sales Executive will involve:
• Proactively calling new and existing business contacts to generate sales
• Learning and developing knowledge on worldwide sporting and cultural events such as Abu Dhabi Grand Prix & Royal Ascot,
• Account Management – developing relationships with existing clients through networking, attending events, and client entertainment
We’re looking for people who are hungry to pick up the phone, eager to get to events, and network to build your own client portfolio.
They offer a competitive basic salary and 7% commission on all sales, with realistic first year earnings over 25k. Their top Leicester Account Managers earn in excess of £150k per annum.
In addition, they also provide:
• 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays) which increases by one day per year of service up to a maximum of 38 days
• Uncapped commission and potential to opt in to a bonus share scheme when eligible
• Second/third year OTE between 35k-50k
• Opportunity to attend VIP events globally, including Royal Ascot & the Monaco/Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
• Individual and team sales incentives such as holidays, free event/concert tickets, Michelin Star dining experiences and many more
If successful, you will be required to attend a one stage interview process at an assessment centre.