Customer Success Manager
Salary £40,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Charlotte Bradshaw
Date posted 08 January 2019 2019-01-082019-03-09 sales Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 40000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
I am currently recruiting a Customer Success Manager to manage UK based accounts for one of my clients. My client is looking for a strong Account Manager who can is able to maintain and develop current accounts across the UK. They are within the Scientific and Research industry so a knowledge of the market is an essential. The Customer Success Manager will be accountable for profitable achievement of sales objectives for new sales and existing accounts in an assigned territory. You will be able to identify new customer opportunities, track selling activities and manage contact information for sales prospects. Customer satisfaction is also important within the role as you will need to meet the clients needs when up selling products and recommend product or service enhancement to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
- Manage an assigned area of business and build, expand and solidify relationships with existing clients via necessary sales and support visits, calls, emails and presentations.
- Must be able to effectively identify, communicate and work through customer problems, issues and opportunities.
- Anticipates and drives growth of additional services and coverage levels by conducting thorough needs assessments and matches these needs to the appropriate solutions.
- Cultivate relationships with the most senior buyer in the client organisation as well as with day-to-day client representatives and buyers.
- Follow the established sales process and update the CRM to document interaction with clients.
- Monitor customer dashboards, identify risks and take action where necessary.
- Create and document user success stories and communicate these to buyers.
- Develop and maintain daily plans to maximise selling time.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Science related fields, business, communications or other related disciplines.
- 3 or more years of sales related and account manager experience including lead generation, inside and outside sales, business development and customer service.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales objectives and territory/account development.
- Experience of leveraging LinkedIn and other prospecting tools.
- Experience selling science related solutions and/or information/intellectual property.
This is a permanent opportunity to join an exceptional business. If you require further information, please contact Charlotte Bradshaw on firstname.lastname@example.org